Certified and fully-equipped tree surgeons in Dublin
Tree pruning, crown shaping, stump grinding & more.
A list of all the tree surgery tasks we can perform
- Tree pruning – we can reduce the size of a tree, so your garden can get a bit more sunlight. Also, annual pruning is important for the health of your trees because it makes their stumps and branches stronger and promotes new growth.
- Crown shaping – if you happen to own a tree with overgrown, interlaced branches, the professional tree surgeon can give it a more uniformed shape.
- Tree removal – The professionals will cut down the tree, starting from the top, reducing its size until they are able to cut the actual trunk. After that, the arborists can grind or level down the leftover stump.
- Tree felling – This service is similar to tree removal. The procedure is tailored for sick, dead or dangerous trees, which might cause damages.
- Emergency tree work and deadwood removal – We can take care of fallen down, broken branches or whole trees after heavy storms and strong wind without keeping you waiting.
- Stump grinding – left-over stumps from cut trees take place. With this service, you can get them levelled with the ground and removed.